March 27, 2008

Spring break blabber

I can do better in school. But the good news I achieved my goals this quarter for grades. Barely. But I did. So I am proud of myself.

Winter quarter is behind me. Spring quarter is right around the corner. And I have 8 billion things to deal with. On Sunday. But today. I can fuck around on my new computer. I have no responsibilities right now. This won't last long. I'm sure. But nevertheless. Here I have. Nothing.

Tiago Bettencourt and John Farnham (oddly enough) are getting the most airplay this week. As is Rihanna and the cast of High School Musical 2. It's an odd life. I admit. But it gets me through.

Today I played Super Mario Galexy or something. Beautiful Game. Mom is home.

Thai food? Neoprene? Yes. Yes.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.