June 29, 2008

A proud sunburn, no less.

Walking home from Wallingford this evening at around 10:30pm felt good. I was a beautiful girl, and and the evening called for a pair of shorts, and a Cody Wyoming T-Shirt. Sex and the City turned into more of an emotional commitment for the evening than I had planned. But whenever I sit down for 2 hours and am forced to analyse the lives and mistakes of 4 fake overly-wealthy middle aged women, I am also forced to analyse my own life. I feel that maybe Colleen felt the same way. So we made a date for cocktails a year from now. But until then, I need to take care of a couple of things.
(1) My 20th birthday is on friday. I need to stop hiding under a rock. This is a numerical milestone, and, although at first it is a bit amusing to think I am a small 20 years old, it is also important to me.
(2) I need to send that letter to the IRS. Nothing big. No worries.
(3) Phonetics assignment. Of course I'm choosing portuguese.
(4) Get that job on tuesday. *no* questions. Just do it.
(5) Tomorrow morning. A run, coffee, followed by the library. Followed by classes. Followed by a review of the IPA, especially vowels. (See bullet point (4)). Study for Syntax quiz. Clean room. Study french or something.
(6) Email autumn girls about living. Deal with it.

I might just up and leave for portugal. Any second now.

I don't want to be stuck alone again on my birthday.

I have the best view of the city in all of the U-District. I can't believe how lucky I am.

Oh, and the rain felt really amazing today. After the sunburn from pride.

No comments: